RTMG is pionnering in recalibrating the ECU file of the complex 1.4TSI Engines.
Years of experience and testing, has lead us to the top of the calibration of the MED17.5 versions of the 1.4TSI Twincharged engines, owning the world records for the fastest hybrid turbo setups and Big turbo setups in the “small” category with setups up to 650HP !!!
Our custom ECU remaps transform your car and unleash its full potential in respect to all modifications that you have applied on your car, satisfying all your needs and thoughts.
Three different stages of ECU calibration with unique specs and performance depending on the modifications that your car has.
- ECU calibration for setups that are completely stock or are supplied with an intake system or/and a full exhaust system
- Estimated Power : 205-220HP
- ECU calibration for setups that are supplied with at least an intake system, a full exhaust system, upgraded intercooler system and upgraded diverter or blow off valve system.
- Ideally add our inlet pipe for maximum performance and airflow and NGK BKR7EIX plugs .
- R8 coils are recommended for engines with high mileage or engines dealing with misfire issues.
- Estimated Power : 230-250+HP
- Unique ECU calibration for our Hybrid turbos 330RS, 360RS, 380RS with or without an upgraded wastegate system
- Additional ECU calibration for setups that are supplied with methanol injection system and\or bigger injectors.
- Estimated Power : 260-380+HP
- Being the only company that has succefully calibrated for years BIG TURBO setups such as GTX2867 or G25-550 or G25-660 weare happy to release the ECU software for these setups
- ECU calibration for setups that are supplied with methanol injection system and bigger injectors, different HPFP and LPFP
- Estimated Power : 450-600+HP
* For setups with methanol kit or bigger injectors prices are slightly increased and is better for you to contact us for more information
- RTMG is informing that there are big differences in the factory specifications due to the installation of the performance software upgrade. Moreover, these upgrades may cause unexpected problems to the car and RTMG is taking no liability and is not responsible for them.
- The owner affirms that is completely aware and accepts all the above and especially that the performance software upgrade is not corresponding to the factory car capabilities based on the factory specifications and may cause unexpected problems to mechanical parts of the car.
- The owner affirms that takes full liability of any unexpected problems or damages caused in the car after the installation of the performance software at the current or future date and will not claim against RTMG who installed the performance upgrades.