RTMG is pionnering in recalibrating the ECU file of the complex 1.4TSI Engines.
Years of experience and testing, has lead us to the top of the calibration of the MED17.5 versions of the 1.4TSI Twincharged engines, owning the world records for the fastest hybrid turbo setups and Big turbo setups in the “small” category.
Our custom ECU remaps transform your car and unleash its full potential in respect to all modifications that you have applied on your car, satisfying all your needs and thoughts.
For the small “brother” in the 1.4TSI EA111 family we support three different stages of ECU calibration with unique specs and performance depending on the modifications that your car has.
- ECU calibration for setups that are completely stock or are supplied with an intake system
- Estimated Power : 140-145HP
- ECU calibration for setups that are supplied with an intake system and an upgraded full exhaust system
- Estimated Power : 150-155HP
- Unique ECU calibration for our Hybrid turbos 210CAX & 240CAX .
- For these setups are highly recommended to upgrade the intercooler system with a front mount intercooler kit, using our block off plate in order to block the stock watercooler
- Estimated Power : 210 – 240HP
- RTMG is informing that there are big differences in the factory specifications due to the installation of the performance software upgrade. Moreover, these upgrades may cause unexpected problems to the car and RTMG is taking no liability and is not responsible for them.
- The owner affirms that is completely aware and accepts all the above and especially that the performance software upgrade is not corresponding to the factory car capabilities based on the factory specifications and may cause unexpected problems to mechanical parts of the car.
- The owner affirms that takes full liability of any unexpected problems or damages caused in the car after the installation of the performance software at the current or future date and will not claim against RTMG who installed the performance upgrades.